Foundation Drainage Installation-Foundation Drainage ContractorServing.
San Francisco & San Mateo Counties for over 32 years as a Professional Foundation Drainage Contractor and Foundation Drain Contractor.
Universal Home Improvement, Inc. provides professional installation of French Drains and Foundation Drainage Systems around your home. Plus All work is 100% Guaranteed.
If you’re experiencing water leaking through the foundation of your property or if water is coming through your basement walls, then you might need a French Drain installed. Waterproofing foundations and basement walls can be done one of two ways, depending on access to the outer walls of your home.
The first and best option is to install a French Drain around the foundation and exterior basement walls of your property.
When Universal Home Improvement, Inc. installs a French Drain, it waterproofs the foundation and exterior basement walls twice.
It first applies a thick waterproof sealer to all concrete surfaces underneath the soil line. Once that dries, a waterproof rubber membrane is applied over the sealer. By doing this, we can guarantee that both the foundation and the basement walls will stay dry.
When the walls dry, Universal Home Improvement, Inc. installs perforated pipes and drain rock to the bottom of the foundation trench and directs the water to the street or storm drains. You now have a French Drain.
Read Below on the exact step-by-step process of the installation of a French Drain.Read more
Here’s Universal Home Improvement’s 8-step method to install a first class quality French Drain System.
1. Universal Home Improvement, Inc. first digs a trench to the bottom of the foundation around the area where the water is coming into the home.
2. Universal Home Improvement, Inc. will then roll on a 100% waterproof sealer to all exterior foundation and basement walls that are under the soil line.
3. Universal Home Improvement, Inc. then applies a waterproof membrane over the waterproof sealer to guaranteed the foundation and exterior basement walls stay dry.
4. Universal Home Improvement, Inc. then wraps the entire trench with a weed and soil prevention fabric to keep the French Drain System from being clogged.
5. Universal Home Improvement, Inc. then spreads out drain rock along the base of the trench, which allows the water to flow into the perforated pipes.
6. Universal Home Improvement, Inc. then installs 4” perforated (PVC) pipes along the base of the entire trench. The pipes are laid with the holes face down, which allows them to collect heavy amounts of underground water.
7. Universal Home Improvement, Inc. will then back-fills the entire trench with drain rock and tops it off with soil or lawn.
8. Universal Home Improvement, Inc. then directs all water that comes from the French Drain or yard drainage system to the city streets or storm drains.
The second option is available if the French Drain cannot be installed because the houses are too close together or if there is no access to the outer walls. A waterproof sealer would then be applied to the interior basement walls. This process fills the cracks and also waterproofs all concrete & concrete block walls for years.
Universal Home Improvement, Inc. has more than 32 years of professional experience installing French Drains, Foundation Drains including Foundation Waterproofing throughout San Francisco and San Mateo counties. The company is licensed, insured and bonded to install all drainage systems around the home.
Upon requesting a FREE ESTIMATE, our drainage expert, General Contractor and owner, Mark, will personally conduct the inspection of your home. Mark will measure and take pictures of the project so he can then personally design the perfect drainage system for your home.
You no longer need to wait weeks for your estimate. Universal Home Improvement, Inc. prides itself on its “no wait” bid system and will provide an estimate quickly in “real time”. We provide quality craftsmanship and our contactors always show up to work on time to complete all services. Plus All Work is 100% Guaranteed!
Fill out our FREE ESTIMATE form or Call Us to schedule your FREE Estimate TODAY!